Sunday, January 13, 2019

this week I've been...

Reading: All You Can Ever Know by Nicole Chung (find it in a library near you)

Celebrating! Our bench and chairs for our table finally arrived! We also hung two silver platters that belonged to my husband's late mother:


Trying: this recipe for Vegan Winter Lentil Stew (it's simmering right now).

Commuting: like a fiend! My daughter and husband were sick all week, so I picked up the commuting slack and drove my son to school, which is very northeast of my office. One thing I'm very grateful for is that my husband usually takes the kids to school. But the gratitude tide boomeranged: I got to spend time with my son early in the morning and dropped him off in the car line like the other parents. I never get to do this and I simply loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment