Monday, February 5, 2018

Books Read, January 2018

How to Murder Your Life, by Cat Marnell

I had never heard of Cat Marnell until her memoir showed up on all the Best of 2017 lists I found. I could not put this down; she was terrifying!


Eat that Frog: 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time, by Brian Tracy

Read this one for work to discuss with colleagues. Handy little tips, like: write your goals down!

Sunshine State, essays by Sarah Gerard:


Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter, by Liz Wiseman

AMAZING AMAZING.



The Year of Less, by Cait Flanders

This made me want to purge everything I own and also, save every dime that I earn. Great, quick read.

How to Manage Your Home Without Losing Your Mind, by Dana K. White

I mean, my dishes are done, my laundry is done, and there isn't a lot of crap on the floor and I'm writing a blog post. Her strategies work!




No comments:

Post a Comment