Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Resolution Recap, 2017

From 2017:
My hugest resolution is: no assumptions! I assume a lot in my head and I never quite get the story straight. Ever.
^^^I am consciously aware of assuming & have done it so much less! Freeing!
As a mother - how about being nicer to my kids! Or appearing less angry (see: "Princess Leia is always angry. Just like you, mom." - Helen, age 3).
^^^I'm the perfect happy mom! No! Lots more work to go - a lifetime.
I'd like to put more things on eBay.
^^^Ha! Didn't do this and instead simply donated.
Stay curious.
^^^Yes!
Stay dairy-free.
^^^Yes! I managed this the entire year. This is a lifestyle change I committed to for the best.
Eat those high fiber, high protein breakfasts - take lunches and eat outside!
^^^YES! Could have done better with breakfasts though.
Read! (40 books in 2017)
30.
Walk!
^^^Faithfully wore my FitBit.
Write a poem.
^^^For 2018.
Take George to New York or Washington, D.C. (tip to remember: might be quiet in early December?)
^^^We went to NYC in June!
See the dentist more.
^^^Ugh.
Paint my nails.
^^^Ugh.
At work - stay idea savvy; instead of running away from library, run into it.
^^^WHAT does this mean? Haha.
I'm happy, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment